Update from UK National Director Robin Sloss
|Magherafelt, Northern Ireland,
Robin - “O LORD, I will praise You; Though You were angry with me, Your anger is turned away, and You comforted me. Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; for the LORD is my strength and song; He has become my salvation. Therefore with joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation”. Isaiah 12:1-3
Dear praying friends, as we are journeying ahead into another year, we as believers need to keep our minds focused on our LORD and Saviour who is our Strength when we are weak. This year is no different than any other, the clock just keeps moving along and we find little time for the main thing in our lives, that is spending time with our LORD. He is that song within our hearts that first love that we should be always in love with and yearning to spend time with. May I encourage myself first and you secondly to plan in the days to come to set aside that special time we need to have with our LORD.
“Lord, grant that we might become so saturated with thy Word that it shall become to us safety and protection - invincible in every circumstance of life”. Joseph Parker.
- Gods hand of protection on us as a family
- Safety in travel over another month
- An MFM Prayer meeting starting up in Portrush
- For wisdom in 2016
- Divine appointments with people and churches
- The International Cabinet Meeting in Northern Ireland May/June 2016
- For Stephanie and William's wedding plans for 21st April 2016
- The Holy Spirit to bring more people to stand with us prayerfully & financially with us this year
Yours in His Service,
MFMI-UK National Director
|Read More news from Robin Sloss|
A variety of opportunities are available to serve the Lord through involvement with Men for Missions.
Request Information »
Join a Ministry Team Now »
Reserve your place on a team.
Sign Up Now »
Become an Intercessor.
Get the latest Men For Missions news directly in your inbox!